News And Notices
5 March 2018
Launch of French Government “France-Visas” website. Visit this website for comprehensive information on visas and on how to apply: 1: check whether you need a visa and prepare your application; 2: check who can examine your application; 3: fill your visa application form and, if required: 4: book an appointment to submit your application in VFS GLOBAL visa application centre.
How to submit a visa application?
To book an appointment as from Sunday 7th January 2018: prepayment at a CPA bank
- You are kindly invited to visit the “France-Visas” official website where you will find guidelines describing the process to be followed to apply for a visa
- To check whether your application calls for a specific response: click on “Submit your application”, select the country where you intend to apply and the heading “Local features” will be displayed
At the end of the “France-Visas” process:
- A checklist of required supporting documents will be displayed: save it and print it;
- Your visa application form will be available for printing: save it and print it
- The page indicating how to book an appointment will be displayed;
- Click on the link to VFS appointment booking module
When the VFS module appointment system is displayed:
- Create a VFS account with your personal details (name, surname, email address, phone number)
- Choose a password: your password must contain between 8 and 15 characters with at least an upper letter, a lower letter, a digit and one of the following special characters : $ @ # ! % * ? & (no other character is allowed).
- The next screen will display a list of options, with “Schedule appointment”
- If you require an assistance: click on “?” (top right corner for online help)
To prepare yourself for your appointment at the visa application centre, you are invited to visit the France-Visas website page “Whom should I contact?” where you will find information under the heading “Appointment information”.
At the VFS centre, you will have to present:
- Your appointment confirmation letter
- The visa application form (automatically printed at the end of the France-Visas proves)
- The checklist of required documents (to be printed from the France-Visas website)
- The passport
- The required supporting documents
- The fees
Page “Whom should I contact?” of France-Visas, you will find a link to the VFS tracking module.
Premium Lounge Service
The Premium Lounge Service is available for those customers who would like to experience a dedicated service with individual attention from our staff. This service provides the following amenities:
- Dedicated assistance and personal attention
- Dedicated lounge where the application process is completed
- Complimentary photocopies and prints for submission purposes
- Refreshments available.
The Premium lounge timings:
- Sunday – Thursday : 08:00 am to 02:00 pm;
- Saturday : 08:00 am to 11:00 am;
- Except closing days as instructed by the French mission.
The PREMIUM service can be opted on:
- By online appointment
- By email
- Or by calling the Call Centre when booking an appointment
- Or on arrival at the visa application centre
- In addition to the basic service fees: 140 NIS per applicant
- Service to be paid in cash
- A receipt is always given when paying the optional services (except for the automatic self-service machines)
- Have your passport couriered back to you instead of collecting it from the VAC.
- The visa application centre will courier your passport back to you once a decision has been made regarding your application.
- You can purchase this service at the visa application centre when submitting your application.
- Additional fee of NIS 50
- Service to be paid in cash
- A receipt will be given to you
+970 2 2986094